Translator Danish / Customer Service employee
We are looking for a Danish translator who, in addition to translating, also likes to be in contact with our customers! You will be working at our headquarters in Arnhem. In this position, you can perfectly combine two passions: the Danish language and cycling!
What can your working day look like?
Between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. you enter our office in Arnhem. With a strong cup of coffee to get yourself going, you join the translation team. You check your mail and see that a number of new questions have come in from customers regarding their orders but also product content. In addition, you look at daily things such as the new products to be translated, specifications and missing URLs before you translate our Dutch/English product texts into good Danish texts. Where necessary, you adapt the text to make it a sparkling sales story. You just adjust any errors in the Dutch/English and Danish texts. Between 12 and 14 o’clock you join the lunch. Just build a sandwich (and if you have time just play table tennis or table football!) and then the day continues with translation. Occasionally you will consult with your colleagues about the translations and check each other’s work to achieve the best possible result. At the end of the day you will check whether there are any new questions or reactions from customers and then answer them before you end your day with a game of table tennis.
- Excellent knowledge of the Danish and English or Dutch language;
- A (near) native speaker;
- Your work place is at the head office in Arnhem, so you preferably are living within a radius of 50 km. around Arnhem;
- You kind of have your inner perfectionist under control.
- You are customer-oriented and are not afraid to take over customer questions in different languages from your fellow translators;
- Affinity with cycling is an advantage;
- 32h – 38h available;
- You can work well in a team, but also independently.
- You like to keep things simple, are not afraid of change and enjoy working in a positive atmosphere.
- A motivation letter that dares to avoid all cliché descriptions and simply tells us why you think you are the best for the job.
- A competitive salary;
- A contract of 32 – 38 hours a week;
- A challenging job at a company that is growing rapidly in the Netherlands and abroad;
- 24 days holiday a year on the basis of full-time employment;
- Super fun colleagues;
- Any travel allowance;
- Discount on our entire range of course. Handy when you are mouth-watering again in our shop.
If your application has passed the first selection round, we ask you to make a test translation. This way we can get an impression of your talent: translating!
We are not looking for freelance translators or translation agencies.
Deel deze vacature
Solliciteer op deze functie